The Studio Wald, Flower Presses make preserving flowers and leaves easy for everyone. The flower press is 15 cm x 15 cm so you have lots of space for the flowers and leaves you find or may have at home. You don’t have to go looking for flowers, you might have some in your garden or have a bouquet you would like to preserve. There’s a choice of screen printed line drawing or silhouette, so choose your favourite and get cracking.
Each press comes complete with 5 sheets of corrugated card and 8 pieces of sugar paper so there’s lots of space to press flowers.
You will receive the press unassembled all you need to does follow the simple instructions and you’re ready to begin collecting and pressing flora.
Screen printed and compiled in Leeds.
Flower Press Details:
- Size: 15 x 15cm
- Materials: 6mm plywood, Card and paper octagons, Nuts and bolts
- Packaging: Greyboard envelope box
- (W16 x L16 x D4 cm) with product photo.
- Bolts in envelope with instructions for self assembly.
- Process: Lasercut plywood, Hand screenprinted, Die-Cut octagons/packaging
- Origin: Lasercut, printed and compiled in England
Needs some inspiration? Take a look at this post from the Natural History Museum
Want to see more from Studio Wald?
Buy Studio Wald, Flower Presses at Kin & Co, Abersoch