- Natural face exfoliator for oily and combination skin
- Buff away dead, dry skin to leave you soft and smooth
- Tea tree oil helps fight spots, acne and breakouts
- Created with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafes
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
Coffee face scrub formulated for oily and combination skin with rosemary, thyme, petitgrain and tea tree essential oils.
A powerful antibacterial and antiseptic, rosemary oil helps keep whiteheads, blackheads and acne away whilst thyme has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which help against acne and spots.
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
100 per cent vegan, cruelty-free and UK-made. Housed in an aluminium tube in fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.
Featured in the press extensively including The Times, Forbes, Glamour, The Sunday Times, Refinery 29, The Independent, Good Housekeeping and many more.
This scrub is housed in a 100% aluminium tube with PP cap. Each scrub comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable.