- Natural body exfoliator to buff away dead, dry skin cells
- Leaves you feeling soft, smooth and refreshed
- Travel to tropical paradise with lemongrass and lime oils
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafes
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
Lemongrass and Coffee Exfoliating Body Scrub with sea salt, lime and coconut oil.
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. Blended with shea butter to moisturise the skin post-scrub.
This scrub is infused with lemongrass, lime and coconut essential oils to transport you to tropical paradise.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
Natural, sustainable, vegan & cruelty-free.
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed
This scrub is housed in a 100% aluminium tube with PP cap. Each scrub comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable.