- Natural body exfoliator to buff away dead, dry skin cells
- Leaves you feeling soft, smooth and refreshed
- Indulge the senses with this heavenly chocolate coffee combination!
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafes
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
Cacao and Coffee Exfoliating Body Scrub with sea salt, palmarosa and coconut oil.
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. Blended with shea butter to moisturise the skin post-scrub.
Cover yourself in indulgent coffee and chocolate deliciousness – the dream!
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
Natural, sustainable, vegan & cruelty-free.
HOW TO USE
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed
This scrub is housed in a 100% aluminium tube with PP cap. Each scrub comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable.