Studio Wald Gardener's Diary
You can keep on top of you gardening jobs with the Studio Wald Gardener's Diary. The diary is an open dated month to view, with pages to last the whole year. Planning your jobs in a diary is a more mindful way to organise your schedule. You can easily make a note of all your planting dates and garden reminders, such as when your seedlings are ready to be potted-out or your blooms are due a feed.
The dairy includes lots of extra pages such as notes, shopping list, garden planning and weights and measures.
The dairy is packed in a biodegradable corn/potato starch film, so there isn't any plastic waste.
Gardener's Diarl Details:
- Size: A6 (148mm x 105mm), 48pp
- Materials: 300gsm 100% recycled natural white cover, -115gsm 100% recycled natural white pages
- Packaging: Biodegradable corn/potato starch bag with gold ‘open dated, lasts one year’ sticker.
- Process: Litho & Digital print and bound with a saddle stitch
- Origin: Printed and finished in England
Want to see more from Studio Wald?
Buy Studio Wald Gardener's Diary at Kin & Co, Abersoch
Flowers, Stems, Flower